CREATE YOUR OWN
Hello and welcome to Design 65 Wearable Art.
My name is David Prudham and I am the founder and Creative Director of Design 65 Wearable Art. Established in 2009 on Sydney’s Northern Beaches Design 65 began designing and printing custom images onto high-quality t-shirts. Working with local artists and photographers David created Design 65 Wearable Art to promote and display the artist’s digital images onto T-shirts and garments. Now based in beautiful Perth Western Australia, Design 65 in continuing to design and create custom printed T-shirts for many clients both Nationally and Internationally.
“I have had the privilege to work with some incredible photograhers, artists and designers and of course some very inspiring creative people of all ages, who just love seeing their photographs and creative work printed onto their very own t-shirts. It is their creativity that makes Design 65 Wearable Art a dream job. Thank you to all of you awesome creatives out there!”
David Prudham – Creative Director
AS Colour designs and manufacturers quality basics. We believe in taking our time when it comes to every product we make. We only design and produce premium apparel that we feel will stand the test of time. Our products are guided by these key principles.
Quality is key. Respect the details. Keep it simple.
When creating your very own Design 65 Wearable Art digital T-shirt print, there are few things to keep in mind.
- The image or photograph needs to be in focus and of a high resolution generally at 300dpi (dots per inch). The files used are JPEG, PDF or EPS formats.
- Literally, every smartphone or tablet today has an inbuilt camera with a high-resolution capacity. This means you can simply email or text your desired image straight from your device or digital camera to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS to: 0409 886 152.
- If you find an image on the world wide web, please be sure that it is free to use. Copyrighted images may be purchased in some cases. Please call me to discuss options.
- I have printed some awesome artwork created by little artists as young as 4 years old. If your little one has created a drawing on paper, you can simply take a photo of their artwork on your smartphone, tablet device or digital camera and email it to me at: email@example.com
- Remember you can always add your own text, names or quirky titles to your T-shirt designs too.
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
Design 65 Wearable Art has had the privilege of printing promotional T-shirts for various business’s, clubs, musicians and charity events. If you would like to wear your business name or event with pride, simple email your high resolution logos and artwork to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call me to discuss your corporate t-shirt printing needs on: 0409 886152